The Kattegatt collection is limited to 50 pieces. Choose your number and pick a nato strap of your choice.
- Powered by an automatic Miyota 8215, which is a robust movement, with 40 hours of power reserve.
- Stainless steel case, measuring 42 mm in diameter.
- The Kattegatt will be delivered on a genuine Nordberg leather strap, created to last. In addition to this, you will receive a complimentary nato strap of your own choice.
- Nordberg Watches has decided to contribute to the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation's work for sea and fishing by donating 100 SEK (about $11) for every sold Nordberg watch. Read more about this project under "Our impact".
- Except from always keeping the time for you, the Kattegatt will come with a date window.
- Kattegatt may be used during a good swim or snorkelling trip together with the included nato strap, as the water resistance of the watch is 10 ATM.
- Kattegatt is the name of the ocean surrounding Gothenburg. The design of our first watch collection is inspired by the Swedish heritage of robustness, quality and simplicity.